NO Added Chicory | NO Added Colour
- Herboffee Methi Coffee is a fine blend of Coffee and Methi. Methi is a popular herb in Bharat, known for its culinary as well as healing benefits.
- Methi is heating in nature, it helps to reduce Vata and Kaphadosha's. Methi improves digestion and also helps in diabetes and joint pain.
- Herboffee mission is to change the way people think about food and beverage, bringing simple Ayurvedic wisdom back into people's lives. Our brand aims to recreate the same purity and authenticity that is characteristic of ancient Bharat.
- While doing so, we help people empower farmers who are the cornerstone of Bharatiya Gau Sanskriti.
- Herboffee has Dakshin Bharatiya origins.
- Ourblends are made with some of the finest, most authentic coffee beans sourced from the Southern regions of Bharat.
- Southern Bharat is a favourite among coffee lovers globally. Coffee sourced from this region has a unique flavour which is less acidic and sweeter than the African and South American varieties.
- The aroma reminds you of Dakshin Bharat, its verdant hills and rich cultural heritage.
- Improve digestion
- Protects against diabetes
- Weight loss
- Controls Blood pressure
How to make south Indian filter coffee in traditional filter :-
- Add 3 tbsp Methi Coffee Powder to the filter vessel.
- Pour water up to 3/4 or until filter is full.
- Give time for the poured water to become decoction (20 minutes).
- Pour 1/4 of the glass with the decoction.
- Add hot milk / water and sugar to your taste.
- Stir well and serve.
Organic Coffee Powder, Organic Methi Powder
Coffee so tasty, healthy, herbal and beneficial, that you would love to have our Herboffee caffeine rush!
So why should you choose Herboffee?
Coz its range of Turmeric coffee, Arjuna coffee and Brahmi coffee is all about providing multiple health benefits like support for health, improvement of skin, memory improvement, hair health and many more.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend you not rely solely on the information presented here and always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.